Winner Fran Gong and her gift card from Stew Leonard’s! Great time at the Sock Hop this weekend.
LIBRARY BUILDING PROJECT VOTE RESULTS:
YES: 1255 NO: 632
It is time to turn our imagination into a reality. Now we move forward with design and construction drawings. Ultimately we build a new efficient library to meet your needs in the 21st century. We are extremely grateful for your support.
- Imagine your family enjoying a public library for the 21st century.
- Imagine a building with energy efficiency built-in, a place for reading, learning, exercising, music, recording, creating and gathering.
- Imagine a space filled with natural light and plenty of spaces for simultaneous meetings, classes and workshops.
- Imagine children, parents and grandparents sharing stories and crafts, creating memories to last a lifetime.
- Imagine state-of-the-art technology to meet your needs of today and tomorrow.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please contact Helen Crosson, Library Director, at 631-421-5940 or by email at email@example.com
For more detailed information, check our Building Project page.
Download our HHHL Mobile app – and here’s why:
Never forget your library card at home again– use your Digital
Search and find books, movies, music, and more – reserve it fast.
Download and stream digital media – ebooks, audiobooks, movies,
and magazines with easy access.
Never miss another library event – register for programs on the go.
Save money – scan a barcode from anywhere to see if we have the
same item, then either reserve it or request it.
Save more money – search Consumer Reports from anywhere before
Receive push notifications about emergency closings or special events.
Same features on iOS or Android.
A collection of short stories that are impossible and strange and unforgettable. Ellen will talk about her favorite.
Named a Best Book of the Year by:
The Boston Globe
O, The Oprah Magazine
The A.V. Club
A Washington Post Notable Book
An NPR Great Read of 2013
Running out of data? We have the solution. Check out a T-Mobile hotspot for free for 21 days with your library card. Call us at 631-498-1236 for more information, or reserve one here.