window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());
Take a look at our amazing events coming up!
Guidelines for Registering for Children’s Programs
- Registration begins Monday, October 28 at 6 PM, unless otherwise stated.
- District Residents only.
- Please list your child’s name, grade and school name in the note field when registering online. For children not yet in school, please include their birth date. Children must meet the minimum age or grade listed by the first day of class.
- We reserve the right to deny admittance ten minutes after start time. At which point, if there is availability, waitlisted members may be allowed in.
- Snacks are available at many programs. If your child has any food allergies, please let a children’s librarian know or note it when registering.
- Please dress yourself and your child appropriately for the class.
For more information, and to see full program descriptions, check out the current Half Hollow Hills Community Library newsletter!
Can’t make it to the library for an event?
Borrow one of our Storytime to Go Backpacks and bring the storytime home!