Take a look at our amazing events coming up in April!
Click on the calendar for a Print at Home PDF version.
Guidelines for Registering for Children’s Programs in May/June
* Registration begins Monday, April 30 at 10 AM, unless otherwise stated.
* District Residents only.
* Please list your child’s name, grade and school name in the note field
when registering online. For children not yet in school, please include their
birth date. Children must meet the minimum age or grade listed by the 1st day
of class or we may cancel registrations.
* We reserve the right to deny admittance ten minutes after start time. At that time, if
there is availability, waitlisted members may be allowed in.
* If your child has any food allergies, please let a children’s librarian know.
* Please dress yourself and your child appropriately for the class.
For more information, and to see full program descriptions, check out the current Half Hollow Hills Community Library newsletter!
Take a look at some of the events we’ve got coming up!
Check out pictures from some of our recent events!
Can’t make it to the library for an event?
Borrow one of our Storytime to Go Backpacks and bring the storytime home!