Enter now for a chance to win a Half Hollow Hills Library tote bag, filled with DVDs and more!
The Library has created a project in partnership with the Library of Congress to help preserve our community’s rich history. We are looking for U.S. veterans from any conflict to share their experiences and stories. All interviews will be conducted and recorded at the Library. Each will be added to the Library’s local history collection. All participating veterans will receive a personal copy of the recording as a DVD.
More information here: https://hhhlibrary.org/veterans/
Get a jump on you neighbors and reserve the New York Times Best Sellers before the list appears in the newspaper. We’ve got the newest list first, on the Wednesday before the Sunday, when they appear in the paper. Don’t wait to see it in print, be smart and reserve online!
Check here every week: https://hhhlibrary.org/nytimes/
On our website under Adult Services –> All
Or opt-in and subscribe to get the list in your email: https://libraryaware.com/278/Subscribers/Subscribe
Teens can earn 4 hours of community service when they assemble a 3D printed prosthetic hand. Learn more here: https://hhhlibrary.org/would-you-like-to-lend-a-hand/
LIBRARY BUILDING PROJECT VOTE RESULTS:
YES: 1255 NO: 632
It is time to turn our imagination into a reality. Now we move forward with design and construction drawings. Ultimately we build a new efficient library to meet your needs in the 21st century. We are extremely grateful for your support.
- Imagine your family enjoying a public library for the 21st century.
- Imagine a building with energy efficiency built-in, a place for reading, learning, exercising, music, recording, creating and gathering.
- Imagine a space filled with natural light and plenty of spaces for simultaneous meetings, classes and workshops.
- Imagine children, parents and grandparents sharing stories and crafts, creating memories to last a lifetime.
- Imagine state-of-the-art technology to meet your needs of today and tomorrow.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please contact Helen Crosson, Library Director, at 631-421-5940 or by email at email@example.com
For more detailed information, check our Building Project page.